Teachers can reset the password for the entire class from the Gradebook.
- Select the Reset All Student Passwords in the Gradebook.
- The default password will be set back to "code" and students will be prompted to change their password after initial login.
NOTE: Reset All Student Passwords is disabled for districts that are set up to use a Single Sign-on Provider such as Classlink, Clever, or Google because passwords are not longer managed by TechSmart.
How to use
- Click on the More Menu in the Gradebook
- Select the Reset All Student Passwords option
- Confirm that you want to change all student passwords in the class back to "code".
- Note: All student passwords are set back to "code" and they will be asked to change their password upon initial login.