Is your student signing in using a SSO method such as Classlink, Clever, or Google? Read about how to add a student using SSO here.
- To add a new student, go to Gradebook.
- Select the More Menu
- Select the "Add Student" option to bring up the add student information box.
- You must enter the student's first name, last name and student ID.
- Select "OK" once you are finished.
- A dialog will appear saying the student has been added and instructions with their username and password is to sign in.
- The initial password will be "code". The student will be prompted to change their password when they sign-in for the first time.