- Select Start then go to Settings. Select System and then Display.
- Both screens should be automatically detected and be show on the desktop. If they do not appear select Detect.
- Once both screens are detected; continue to the Multiple displays section (scroll down). Here there is a list of options for how the screens will display. Select Extend these displays.
- To arrange the screens properly scroll back up to where both are displayed. Now drag the Student facing screen ABOVE the Teacher facing screen as shown below. Select Apply when done.
- Still in the Display section; take time to make the Student facing Resolution option is the best match for the Teacher facing window.
- Now open up an activity on TechSmart and drag the student slides/code to projector to see the results!