- First, open up the Settings menu and click on the Displays section to open it up
- Here look for the Mirror Internal Display option, which is usually selected by default
- Uncheck the Mirror Internal Display box, to change the display to Extended mode
- Now, each screen can display different content, as is required for teaching a TechSmart lesson.
- The screens can be arranged while in the Display section. Try dragging and dropping the second display ABOVE the Internal Display.
- Take a moment to check the Resolution of both screens. It is best to make the resolution of the display students will view match the resolution of the Internal Display as closely as possible.
- Now open up an activity on TechSmart and drag the student slides/code to a projector to see the results!
Please sign in to leave a comment.