When does an assignment show up in the gradebook?
- Once an assignment has been turned in, the details section of the gradebook will update with the evaluated status of the assignment.
- Refresh the page to get the most up to date status in the gradebook.
- Any assignment that is not started or is in-progress will appear as a blank cell in the gradebook.
What does each symbol mean?
- Blank cell / Not started - Any assignment that has not been opened by the student. Color will vary depending on assignment type.
- In-progress - Any assignment that the student has opened but has not turned-in yet. Color will vary depending on assignment type.
- Turned-in - Once an assignment has been turned in, it is evaluated based on the type of assignment it is. There are various types of assignment and they will fall in one of the following categories.
- Credit / No credit - Assignments that fall into this category are Instructions, Lesson Notes, Lesson Videos, and all Skylark assignments.
- Code Autograde - For Python code writing activities such as Teacher or Student Coding Exercises, Coding Technique Demo's and Practices. Click here to read more about how the autograder works.
- Code Comprehension Autograde - For Python code comprehension activities where there are questions to answer in the Assignment panel.
- Assessment Autograde - For all Python assessment activities such as Lesson Checks, Quiz's, and Tests.
- Late - Any assignment that is late has this icon appear by the assignment status. An assignment is considered late if it has not been turned-in before it was due (Activities are due the next class day after it was last assigned).