- To change the difficulty level for a student, go to Gradebook.
- Click on the student's name to bring up the Student Information box.
- Click on the dropdown button next to Difficulty Level near the bottom left.
- Select the desired difficulty level for this student then click "OK" to apply this change.
- All assignments that have difficulty levels enabled and have not been opened will be set to this new difficulty level for this student. All past assignments or the assignment that the student is currently working on will stay in their previous difficulty level.
Please sign in to leave a comment.