- Start by opening up the System Preferences
- Then click Displays
- Now; the option for Mirrored Display will be auto selected. Simply click the checked box to un-select this option.
- At this point, there will be two screens. One is the main screen that will be teacher facing. The other screen will be student facing. This difference is marked by a white bar at the top of the blue demo window.
- Drag and drop the student display to be ABOVE the teacher's screen. Just as shown below.
- Now make sure that the resolution between these two displays is as similar as possible.
- Go to the Display section of the STUDENT FACING WINDOW and select the Resolution option that is the best match for the Teacher facing window.
- Now open up an activity on TechSmart and drag the student slides/code to a projector to see the results!
Please sign in to leave a comment.